Who's in the SHE House?



Post M&E wizard (FATIMA)
Kigali, Rwanda


Do you guys recall the arrival to Kigali (SHE hub) of a SHE M&E wizard? Fatima? So her 3 months stay came to an end last week, and I must say it was with great achievements, I became a better monitoring person, thanks to her. Is it always that monitoring and evaluation people develop so many documents/questionnaires? I am about to start calling them stalkers!!! I miss Fatima!

So, these days the SHE Chief Instigating Officer is really taking care of me by making sure am not ALONE. She trotted the world this time with our lawyer, who, apparently on a holiday, is busy looking at SHE MoUs (contracts), and giving me insights into becoming a lawyer, Welcome Judy. So we actually have another J in the house.

Most important though, is that right now, I have a number of volunteer interns involved in the Monitoring and Evaluation, very interesting kids, they are out there putting to use all the forms/questionnaires formulated by Fatima, and visiting the CHWs (community Health workers) training sesions while I am kept on my toes managing them (I am loving the SHE full house right now).

Next week is my bday (23rd), and I just got an early present.

Watch this space for : presentation to an group of philanthropists and my update on what happened on my B.day.

Julian
SHE Chief Operations Wizard

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello:
I learned about you in the Marie Claire Magazine issue of february 2010 that I read at my dentist office. My name is Edna Morales and I live in Guatemala City, Guatemala, Central America. I do voluntary work in a program of Asociaciòn Puente, training 220 indigenous women in the highlands of Santa Marìa Cahabòn, a town north of Guatemala. Do you plan to start working in Central America? How can I share our work with you?
We would like to have access to your sanitary pads, can we produce them here?