This position is a flexible, part-time volunteer position, based in NYC. All applicants must be able to bring their own wifi enabled laptop. Photoshop and/or video editing experience is a plus but not required.
Do you want to spend 5-8 hours a week…
- Using your powers of hyper-organization to respond to online inquiries, update and manage our Salesforce database, and provide technical assistance to special projects?
- Creating and editing content that is provocative and thought-provoking and addresses public health taboos (namely, menstruation)?
- Populating all social media outlets with the content?
- Making recommendations to the SHE team on what works and what doesn’t via social media?
- Having a blast being a part of a kick-ass team and learning about the nuts and bolts of running a start-up social venture doing groundbreaking work?
Do you have experience and/or skills...
- Updating account information in Salesforce or similar database on an ongoing basis?
- Serving as the “voice” of the organization by providing customer support via a variety of platforms (email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)?
- Writing copy for campaigns, press releases, blog posts, etc.?
- Developing and/or editing social media content that is consistently “on message” and in the voice of the represented individual/group?
- Developing/editing creative graphic design for social media outlets? Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics?
A more detailed description of responsibilities:
- Weekly input and of all Paypal and check donations
- Scan all donations via check and upload to Salesforce (for yearly financial audits)
- Other Salesforce projects, i.e.: data clean up; data entry, reports
- Research info. for blog or Facebook posts
- Develop content for social media platforms
- Organize content into editorial calendar
- Respond to all inquires from email@example.com account or via social media (respond directly or direct inquiries to appropriate staff member, as needed)
- Format documents as needed
- Organize files (weekly upkeep)
- Keep Dropbox folder up to date with monthly financial reports and other documents as needed
- Research as requested: media or PR leads, communications content, grants content
If you answered YES to these questions, please send resume, cover letter, and samples of your social media (via URLs) in an email with “Social Media and Admin Intern” in the email heading to connie@SHEinnovates.com by March 15, 2013.